Monday, 17 December 2012

Willow's weird sleeping habits...

My hamster is officially crazy. I know I already did a post about Willow's sleeping habits (Willow's Post - Sleeping...), but I simply couldn't resist doing a complete post on her sleeping habits  seeing as she often ends up sleeping in a hilarious way!



One time I saw Willow sleeping with her little nose poking out of her house - it was absolutely adorable (and of course, I quickly grabbed a camera and took a quick picture of her!)
I know that isn't that strange, but still, I thought it was too cute to leave off here.

Then I saw Willow sleeping with the lid completely off and bedding everywhere, which I assume happened because Willow stuffed her house so full of sawdust and bedding that the lid just popped off!

Another time I saw Willow sleeping in a pile of sawdust at the corner of her cage, because somehow she had managed to KNOCK HER HOUSE RIGHT OFF THE LEDGE! How Willow does these things I really do not know...

The last weird sleeping habit I have to report is that Willow was with her house over on one side, so it was tilted backwards.. She must have been having a bit of a kerfuffle in her house to knock it over like that!

And that's it to report about Willow's sleeping habits today.. I know - she does do some strange things! She just seems to be getting stranger and stranger by the minute! Oh well, I love her anyway!


2 comments:

  1. Hehe how cute... thanks for joining in my 12 days of Christmas project also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just adorable and very quirky

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!