Friday 7 December 2012

Willow's Post - It's nearly Christmas!



I am so excited for Christmas! This will be my first ever Christmas, and I am really happy cause I might get presents! Yay! -and those presents may even be edible if I'm lucky!... yumm...


Last year Hannah bought Lolly (R.I.P) a special hamster stocking with loads of treats in in from Pets at Home, and I hope she buys me one too! It looks like the perfect Christmas treat, and Hannah says it's only £3.50!! What a bargain! :D

The stocking is by Rotastak, and contains fruity shapes, choc drops, chews and toys. It is suitable for all small pets, including mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters - you get the gist.


Hope you like this post, and are excited for Christmas too! :D
If you want to look at the stocking online at Pets at Home, click here.

Hamster stocking picture from here.

- Willow x

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really cool present Willow. It will be Nibblet's first Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pet Drugs in Uk to protect your pets from illness. Our aim that uses the pet drugs product for keeping your pets stays in good health in the UK and Europe. We are a team of certified pharmacists and vets to ensure you provide the best-in-quality animal medicines across the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!