Friday, 7 December 2012

Willow's Post - It's nearly Christmas!



I am so excited for Christmas! This will be my first ever Christmas, and I am really happy cause I might get presents! Yay! -and those presents may even be edible if I'm lucky!... yumm...


Last year Hannah bought Lolly (R.I.P) a special hamster stocking with loads of treats in in from Pets at Home, and I hope she buys me one too! It looks like the perfect Christmas treat, and Hannah says it's only £3.50!! What a bargain! :D

The stocking is by Rotastak, and contains fruity shapes, choc drops, chews and toys. It is suitable for all small pets, including mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters - you get the gist.


Hope you like this post, and are excited for Christmas too! :D
If you want to look at the stocking online at Pets at Home, click here.

Hamster stocking picture from here.

- Willow x

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a really cool present Willow. It will be Nibblet's first Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!