This is the last chance for your pet to be featured on this blog! Remember, it can be any animal, from a hamster to a snake! I will be announcing the winner, (or winners), on Saturday 21st January. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post should help people who are just getting a hamster, or have recently bought one.
1) Keep the cage away from any draughts.
2) Your pet needs 12 hours of light, and 12 hours of darkness a day for
your hamster to go about its life as normal.
3) Make sure cats and other pets can't reach the cage. This will keep
your hamster safe.
4) Try to keep your hamster's cage away from direct and bright sunlight
or radiators. This will prevent the cage from over-heating.
5) Try to put your hamster's cage somewhere quiet; your hamster will prefer that to somewhere noisy.