Friday 30 November 2012

Willow's Post - View from my cage

Hi everyone! It's Willow here.

Today is going to be a bit of a random post, so sorry about that. I am going to be talking about the view from my cage.


My cage is on one side of the playroom, and I can see the whole room from my cage.
I like standing on my hind legs and having a good lock around to see what is there. My favourite thing in the playroom is the sofa. When I escaped once, I hid under the sofa and it took Hannah a long time to get me out from under there! (If you want to read the escape post, click here)

On the side of my cage is some boxes (I don't really know what's in them but I think it's art stuff), and on the other side is Risk. (the board game which Hannah always wins! ;) )

I like where my cage is. cause there aren't any drafts as I'm not on the floor, and I feel safe.
Where are your pet's cages?

- Willow x

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering what your cage looks like. That is so cool with all the shelves. I don't think I've ever seen an aquarium type cage like that one. I also like risk, but haven't played that game in years.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!