Tuesday 20 November 2012

New blog! - Time-out

I have a new blog! Yay! It's called Time-Out.

IT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT BLOG FOR THIS. (If you look at my new blog, you'll see that it is completely different)

It includes lots of fun things like funny quotes, pictures etc. (So far there's some jokes, Where's Wally, quotes, and even a bit of symbolism in there).

    

There is a post a day, so be sure to have a look and follow for something new each day!
Please comment and tell me what you think of it!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, it sound interesting! I'll check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean sounds, not sound. ;D

      Delete
    2. haha ;) I know what you meant. Thanks for checking it out! Do you like it? :)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, it's awesome! Great stuff on there so far! :D

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!