Saturday 10 November 2012

Caption Contest #1 - Winner

Well, as most of you know, I hosted a 'Caption Contest' on the 1st of November, and today I will be revealing the winner!

I loved all the entrants, they really made me laugh! You are all such creative people!

It took me quite a while to decide, but after some serious thought I decided on....

"My goodness, I think having BABIES would be a little more comfortable than THIS!“ -Animal Mommy 
(In order of date/time when they entered)


Well done to everyone who entered, and congratulations to Animal Mommy!

(I know Animal Mommy doesn't have a blog, but if you're reading this and you want one anyway I will happily make one! Would you like one?)


4 comments:

  1. Lol, that one is a really good one. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe i won! wow, i must be more creative than i thought... :D thanks hannah and willow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you want a little badge anyway? I feel bad for not making one for you just because you don't have a blog.. If you want one I'll make it for you! Just tell me :)

      Delete
    2. That's okay, I'm fine. :D Thanx!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!