Saturday 28 April 2012

Y for Yap

Day #25 of the A-Z Challenge

Today I am writing 'Y is for yap', simply because I am going to be rambling on a bit today, and I thought the word yap suited it perfectly.
Today I am not going to talk about animals, sorry.
I have decided to just show you my new shop and blog instead.


I am delighted to say that I have now started a small business, and blog, both called 'Hannah's Crafts'.
I am currently selling phone charms and dolls house food on the website, but if it is successful I will soon expand to making and selling more things.
The blog will be used to show my new creations, and may give arty tips and possibly tutorials of how to make a few things similar to what I sell.

If you want a new phone charm or some dolls house food, or if you simply want to have a quick browse, just click the picture and it will take you to my new shop.

What do you think of the shop? Do you like the layout and the things I sell?
If you have a look, please feel free to comment and give your feedback! It would really be appreciated! 

If you want to visit my new blog, click this link.
If you want to visit my website/shop, click this link.

Sorry to bore you all with my small yap. I hope this wasn't too much like an advert.

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!