Friday 28 September 2012

BlogSHOUT: Hamster Diaries

So, I have decided to do a BlogSHOUT, which is basically where I will recommend a blog which I think you should read, then I'll write a bit about the blog and what I think about it- then if you want you can visit it!

So, I have decided to do a BlogSHOUT on ChaoticScribbles' 'Hamster Diaries'.
There aren't very many hamster blogs out there, as it is quite a specific topic, and not all people are as passionate about hamsters as I am, but this blog is a truly AMAZING blog about hamsters- with all sorts of information, polls, giveaways and adorable hamster pictures on it. It really is a blog worth reading. ;)

This blog is on WordPress not on blogger, but even if you don't have a WordPress account I would still thoroughly recommend having a read of this blog.
I don't know how I found this blog, as I don't usually go on WordPress, but I am so glad I did!

ChaoticScribbles has also kindly done a BlogSHOUT for Animal tails :)
Click here or the picture to read it.

She has three absolutely beautiful Syrian hamsters- Casper, Eve and Dexter. I have always thought that Lolly and Willow were the cutest hamsters ever, but I can see that Casper, Dexter and Eve are all super-adorable too! They're all so photogenic too!

ChaoticScribbles writes her blog with such a good sense of humor  and her posts just make you want to read more! ChaoticScribbles' pictures of her hamsters are truly amazing too - she could be a photographer!


ChaoticScribble even designs her own adorable bags, which you can buy for £5 on her esty store (free shipping to the UK)! If you read her blog you can get a discount... (hope that lured you in even more!)


Overall, this blog has everything... - Informative posts, polls, jokes, photos, specially designed bags... and even a riddle every Sunday! Really, what more could you ask for?


3 comments:

  1. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Awww your words seriously made me well up a little! haha, such kind words! Thank you so much, us hammy blogger's are awesome people ;D hehehe and you successfully made all three hammys blush! Such flattery ;D hehe, Lots of cuddles for Willow from Dex, Cas and Eve :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!! I thought your blogshout to me was better, but I love your blog so much and I hope that came through with what I said!
      Glad you, Dexter, Casper and Eve are all like the post! :D
      Thanks again for the blogSHOUT you did for my blog!
      Hannah- with Willow :) xxx

      Delete
  2. AWESOME blog!!!! <3! Great blogshout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!