Wednesday 17 October 2012

Willow's post - New wheel!

Yesterday Hannah bought me a 'Silent Spinner' hamster wheel, it's great!

It's a little smaller than my last one, (only about a whisker and a half or so, but still a little smaller), but it doesn't squeak and whine like my old one. I found it really loud so when I ran it hurt my ears a little.. my owners didn't like it much either when it kept them awake... I heard them complaining. I'm so glad I have a new silent one now. :)

The new wheel is purple and white, and cost Hannah £12.99. I think it's worth the money though, seeing as it makes me and my owner happier.


She also fed me this really yummy treat, and I just thought I would share that with you, even though it's not relevant... my head is full of thoughts about food and escape!
See you next Friday for another post,

Willow x


3 comments:

  1. Wally the hamster (animal mommy :D)18 October 2012 at 20:55

    This is Wally and my owner has the same wheel! Not sure if it's bigger or not but definitely the same. My owner paid 20.00!!!! She didn't like that very much. :D My wheel is green and white but I used to have a purple and white one! It broke though but my owners brother fixed it after she bought the new one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. £20!!! That's ridiculous! Oh well... at least your owners brother fixed the wheel, even though you had already bought a new one! How annoying! ;) Thanks for the comment Wally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wally the hamster (animal mommy)20 October 2012 at 22:41

      Yeah, maybe in where we live stuff is more $$. :(

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!