Thursday 5 January 2012

Your pet could be featured on this blog!

Do you have a pet?
Do you want your pet to be featured on this blog?
Do you have any funny or cute pictures of your pet?

I am planning on doing some posts based on other peoples pets, so if you want you can send me a picture and tell me a bit about your pet.
I will then use it to make a post which is purely about your pet.

     Give me the treat.                      Gimmie.               GIVE ME THE TREAT.
Email the pictures and/or info. about your pet to:
hannah_animal_tales@yahoo.com

Feel free to comment if you have any questions, or if you want to enter.

I would hopefully like the posts to be in by the end of this month, but I don't mind if you want to enter later.

Hannah xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!