Monday 1 July 2013

Small Furry Pets Feature

I took a bit of a 'blogging break', but I'm happy to announce that I am back!
I'm clearing the cobwebs and starting afresh writing some more hamster posts, so welcome back to the up-to-date Animal Tails! I thought the 1st of the Month was a good time to start, so here goes:

Willow is doing great- in fact, she's famous!

Guess who featured in the April - May 2013 Small Furry Pets magazine? That's right - Willow

Willow featured in the "You & your small pet" section of the 7th issue of Small Furry Pets, and I am over the moon! We may not have won the 'star pet' award, but she did get featured and she'll always be my star, as cheesy as it sounds. Hehe ;)


I hope to be back to blogging for good now, so stay tuned and tell your friends in the blogging world that we're back if you get the chance! I will be writing informative posts and continuing Wordless Wednesday, along with extra posts too, so I hope to be writing at least two posts a week.


4 comments:

  1. This is Fabulous!well done!good to see you back!xx Speedy and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! Congratulations to you and Willow!
    Be sure to visit us too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Willow! (and you!) so glad you are back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow !!!!! Soooo happy you're back! !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!