Friday 14 December 2012

Willow's Post - Sleeping...

I don't really have a lot to say today, except that it is nearly Christmas!
I have been happily munching away at food, running in my wheel, and sleeping my days away. And would you believe that it is now only 11 days till Christmas?
Hannah is popping to the pet shop this weekend to go and find me a present. I can't wait to see what it is! I hope it is something edible...

On another topic, I have been getting into some weird sleeping habits now.
I like to stuff my little house so full with sawdust and bedding so that the roof of my bed pops right off. Then I just carry on and go to sleep with the roof completely off - which Hannah says completely defeats the point of having a roof to the house...
I don't really get that cold, but I think Hannah worries that I will get cold if the roof comes off, so she is going to put slightly less bedding in so that when I add more sawdust my house doesn't explode...


Do your pets or hamsters have any weird sleeping or general habits?

Put them in the comments below!

- Willow x

1 comment:

  1. So funny Willow... an exploding house lol. Nibblet likes to put toys and other random things in her food dish sometimes. Sometimes she grabs my face with her little hands like she's going to kiss me hehe. I find that a little weird.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!