Saturday 1 December 2012

Advent for hamsters + Caption Contest #2

Today is the first day of December, which means that it is the first day of advent! YAY! So I tried to find a hamster advent calendar on the internet, but I couldn't find any in the UK which were being sold this year... :(

However, I did find some pictures of a hamster advent calendar, and a cute hamster eating some yogurt drops in the calendar, so I decided to share them below.
Also after the pictures prepare for a caption contest twist! Read on to find out what!




All pictures from Hamster Central.

The caption contest this month is to post a comment with a funny caption/quote, but this time I will have to find/take a picture to match your caption. A bit of a twist, right!? I thought I'd give myself a challenge as well as giving my readers a challenge at the same time!

At least every Saturday leading up to Christmas I will be posting some great Christmas presents you could give to your hamster, or presents to give to hamster lovers, including stockings, festive wheels, and much more - so watch this space!


2 comments:

  1. I love what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work
    and coverage! Keep up the amazing works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.
    Also visit my homepage :: Pets News

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a clever twist =P Hmmm let's see... my caption will be... "Can a hammy get a little privacy please?"

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!