Thursday 13 December 2012

Pet Blogger Gift Exchange

I have joined the 'Pet Blogger Gift Exchange'! It is where you and another blogger pair up, and leave comments under each other's blogs and help more people find your blog.

If you are a pet blogger, you should really consider joining! It is a great opportunity for meeting more animal bloggers, and making some 'blog friends'.


"Dozens of pet bloggers are exchanging the best gifts ever: encouragement, compliments, and a little bit of link love.
Stop back here through January 6 to read about your favorite pet blogs and to discover new ones."



I have been paired with Fabulous Fur Friends on wordpress, and she writes a wonderful blog about her dogs and other animal related things.



All pictures from Fabulous Fur Friends blog.

If you haven't read Fabulous Fur Friends before, I recommend you do cause it's a great blog! It has loads of cute pictures and great things you can get for/do with your dog!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm so late coming by. But thank you for sharing news about Fabulous Fur Friends on your blog. So glad you decided to join the Pet Blogger Gift Exchange.

    Loved learning more about hamster on your site, BTW. I am a proud guinea pig "aunt" so I like small animals but don't know much about hamsters.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web page is truly pleasant and the visitors are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.


    Here is my homepage: ec2-50-16-250-92.compute-1.amazonaws.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, all comments are welcome!